Plymouth Triathlon Club is Plymouth’s premier multisport club.
We support athletes of all ages and abilities, from Juniors to Super Vets, Novices to Great Britain team members. As a club, members compete in all distances and disciplines from Sprint Duathlons to Full Ironman.
Entries are now OPEN for the Plymouth Aquathlon & SW Junior Aquathlon Championships 2016
Click HERE to enter!
The Plymouth Open Water Aquathlon will take place on the 10th July 2016. The following distances are available:
- Sprint Distance (750m Swim, 5K Run) – This distance is suitable for anyone, from beginners to Elite. With the adult race being run at the same time as the South West Championships Junior Elite race, this will argueably be both the fastest & most hotly contested race of the day!
- Olympic Distance (1500m Swim, 10K Run) – For those looking to improve their Olympic distance swimming & running, not many events offer an aquathlon in this format, so this event will be ideal to set a new personal best!
South West Junior Aquathlon Championships:
The following races will be run for TriStars, Youths & Juniors:
- TriStart (8)
- TriStar 1 – (9-10)
- TriStar 2 – (11-12) SW Championship Race
- TriStar 3 – (13-14) SW Championship Race
- Youth – (15-16) SW Championship Race
- Junior – (17-19) SW Championship Race
Our members have access to regular coached sessions in all disciplines. There are also regular newsletters throughout the year, sent to members for details on races, results, and club information.
Since our formation in 1999 we have been awarded:
How to Join:
if you have any questions please email email@example.com
JUNIORS – WE ARE CURRENTLY OPERATING A WAITING LIST – PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org TO ENQUIRE ABOUT JOINING
Joining for adults:
- Make sure that you have a good, current head/shoulders passport style picture of yourself on your computer.
- Click here to be taken to the membership form
- Once you have filled out the membership form, please fill out the Medical Form here.
- Once both of the above documents are completed, please send both, along with a passport size photo & S.A.E to:
7 Abbotsfield Crescent Tavistock
Once a member, here’s what to do next:
- Subscribe to the member’s newsletter here.
- Take a look at the PTC Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Attend club sessions and wait for your membership card and welcome email!