Plymouth Triathlon Club is Plymouth’s premier multisport club. We support athletes of all ages and abilities, from Juniors to Super Vets, Novices to Great Britain team members. As a club, members compete in all distances and disciplines from Sprint Duathlons to Full Ironman.
The club’s members have access to regular coached sessions in all disciplines. There are also regular newsletters throughout the year, sent to members for details on races, results, and club information.
Since our formation in 1999 we have been awarded:
How to Join:
if you have any questions please email email@example.com
- Make sure that you have a good, current head/shoulders passport style picture of yourself on your computer.
- Click here to be taken to the membership portal to join, renew or pay your subs online.
- Once on the membership portal, select the ‘individuals’ or ‘family’ header dependant on which form of membership you wish to select.
- Next, select the membership category you fall into (eg. Senior) before pressing the ‘next’ button.
- Fill out the membership & payment forms on the following pages.
Once a member, here’s what to do next:
- Subscribe to the member’s newsletter here.
- Take a look at the PTC Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Attend club sessions and wait for your membership card and welcome email!