Plymouth Triathlon Club is Plymouth’s premier multisport club.
We support athletes of all ages and abilities, from Juniors to Super Vets, Novices to Great Britain team members. As a club, members compete in all distances and disciplines from Sprint Duathlons to Full Ironman.
Thank you & congratulations to all our competitors at the Plymouth Aquathlon & SW Junior Aquathlon Championships 2016
If you competed, helped out or were a spectator at our event, please take five minutes to complete a short survey here!
Since our formation in 1999 we have been awarded:
How to Join:
if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
JUNIORS – WE ARE CURRENTLY OPERATING A WAITING LIST – PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com TO ENQUIRE ABOUT JOINING
Joining for adults:
- Make sure that you have a good, current head/shoulders passport style picture of yourself on your computer.
- Click here to be taken to the membership form
- Once you have filled out the membership form, please fill out the Medical Form here.
- Once both of the above documents are completed, please send both, along with a passport size photo & S.A.E to:
7 Abbotsfield Crescent Tavistock
Once a member, here’s what to do next:
- Subscribe to the member’s newsletter here.
- Take a look at the PTC Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Attend club sessions and wait for your membership card and welcome email!