- Wednesday 4th April – Results
- Wednesday 2nd May – Results
- Wednesday 6th June – Results
- Wednesday 4th July – Results
- Wednesday 1st August – Results
- Wednesday 5th September – Results
Top 3 Male Overall:
- Robert Shaw (Plymouth Corinthian Cycling Club)
- Paul Walshe (Plymouth Corinthian Cycling Club)
- Sam Woods (Plymouth Corinthian Cycling Club)
Top 3 Female Overall:
- Vicky Jowett (Plymouth Corinthian Cycling Club)
- Marie Faithfull (Exeter Triathlon Club)
- Tamsin Dawe (Plymouth Triathlon Club)
Top 3 PTC Riders:
- Matt Rayment
- Neil Minion
- Mike Taylor
- Max Davies (Plymouth Triathlon Club)
Most improved/Best Achievement Award:
- Ella Kerswill (Plymouth Triathlon Club)
The cost is £3 for PTC and £5 for non-PTC club members. All competitors need to be part of CTT affiliated cycling or tri club. These events are being run by PTC on behalf of Cycling Time Trials. They are intended to be informal, friendly events and anyone is welcome to come along and have a go. The course will be marshalled so all you need is a roadworthy bike and a helmet and you are ready to race!
Course record: 22:50, Andrew White (Bpm Coaching) September 2018
Pre-registration will open one week before the event and is capped at 30 competitors. Registration for those entering on the day is held at the Crooked Spire Inn, Ermington from 5.15pm until 6:10pm. The first rider will set off at 6.30pm so it’s advisable to arrive early to register and guarantee your race – there is a maximum of 60 riders.
Anyone over the age of 12 can participate, but if you are under 18 you will need to bring a parental consent form which can be downloaded by clicking here.
A series Leaderboard is used to award trophies in the categories below. Each competitor’s best 2 times from a minimum of 3 races are used to calculate their final average time. The trophies are awarded following the final event in September.
- Best Times Overall (First, Second, Third)
- Best Female Times (First, Second, Third)
- Best Plymouth Triathlon Club Times (First, Second, Third)
- Best Junior Time
- Best Achievement
The course follows CTT’s S3/10S which is a 10 mile out-and-back course, starting at Ermington near Hollocombe Cross, keeping on the A3121 and heading out towards Ugborough, turning at Ladywell Cross and back, the finish line will be opposite the start.
For those of you on Strava, Click here for the course segment.