if you have questions or this area is not up-to-date, email email@example.com
Regular Training Sessions
PTC runs a variety of formal coached training sessions which alter throughout the year and are intended solely for club members. If you are interested in joining and you want to ‘try before you buy’ you can join us for two sessions for free (not including Spinning, Yoga & Swimming which are always chargeable) before becoming a full year member.
There is a small fee to help cover the cost of sessions across the week ranging from £2 to £2.50 – please ensure you bring the money on the day, along with your membership card!
Apart from the 2 initial trial sessions, non-members cannot attend PTC training sessions.
- 18:00-19:00 The Hut That Rocks @ Plymstock School (PL9 9AZ) – £2.50
- 18:30-19:30 Open Water Swimming @ Mount Batten Centre (PL2 3DG) – £2
- 18:50-20:00 Intermediate Swim Session @ Plymouth Life Centre (PL2 3DG) – £2
- 18:50-20:00 Junior Technique Swim Session @ Plymouth Life Centre (PL2 3DG) – £2
- 18:30-19:30 Uncoached ‘Group Ride’ @ Billacombe Road, Plymstock
- 18:00-19:00 Adult Track Session @ Brickfields Track (PL1 4NE) – Free
- 18:00-19:00 Junior Track Session @ Brickfields Track (PL1 4NE) – Free
- 18:50-20:00 Beginners Swim Session @ Plymouth Life Centre (PL2 3DG) – £2
- 07:20-08:30 Advanced Swim Session @ Plymouth Life Centre (PL2 3DG) – £2
- No Scheduled Sessions
For all sessions you must bring your membership card, this is for the coaches to have emergency contact details to hand quickly. Soon we will be enforcing that if no card is produced we will assume that you are not a member and will pay full price of a non-member for attendance or refuse access to the training session! This fee is £5, please bring your card so not to be offended when asked for it or £5.00!