Our weekly run session is held at the Brickfields Track with details as follows:
Adult coached track session.
- Thursday 6pm – 7pm at Brickfields (meet at Brickfields athletics track, Plymouth, PL1 4NE)
- This session is open to all abilities
- Cost: £2
- Session content: We do a variety of sessions working on such things as run technique, pacing, speed development, transition practice as well as endurance. Run intervals are either based on time (so everyone does the same) or the group is split into different ability groups for distance intervals so that everyone can work at a pace that suits them.
- This session runs all year round.
- Any queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Juniors – Our Junior run sessions run at the same time as our adult sessions, with the Juniors using the outside lanes for their session. Please ensure Juniors are trackside at 17:50 ready for an 18:00 start next to the throws cage. Please remember your membership cards to hand to the coach prior to the session.