Our weekly run session will now be held on Plymouth Hoe for a period of 3 months due to the redevelopment of the Brickfields Track. Please keep an eye on our Facebook page and website for future updates.
Adult coached track session. (Coached by Terry Harvey)
- Thursday 6pm – 7pm Plymouth Hoe (meeting Point Top of the Wedding Cake). PL1 2PA
- This session is open to all abilities
- Cost: £2
- Session content: We do a variety of sessions working on such things as run technique, pacing, speed development, transition practice as well as endurance. Run intervals are either based on time (so everyone does the same) or the group is split into different ability groups for distance intervals so that everyone can work at a pace that suits them.
- This session runs all year round.
- Any queries, please email: email@example.com
Saturday: Armada Athletics Network
As Plymouth Triathlon club is a member of the local Armada Athletics Network, our Adult Members are eligible to attend , free of charge, coached track sessions led by English Athletics Qualified run coaches from other running/Athletic clubs in the network. The sessions are held on Saturday Mornings Whilst Brickfields is being refurbished, they will be held at Tavistock track between 11am and noon each week. They will revert to Brickfields (10am to noon) once it re opens. The Tavistock track is in the grounds of Tavistock College, on crowndale Road. There is a Facebook page ‘Brickfields Saturday track sessions’ where more information can be found. Its important to follow this in case they decide to change venues again due to distances involved etc.